Call or email us with questions, configurations, or customizations
Phone: (508) 881 8811 • Fax: (508) 881 4884
Note: Prices are subject to change without notice. For accurate quotes, please fill out the RFQ form or call/email us.
Low Cost - Complete Vacuum Desiccator or Degassing Chamber Kits
These desiccators are made of polypropylene (PP) and Polycarbonate and
can hold vacuum up to 740mm Hg for 24 hours without any greasing. The PP
stopcock has a self-lubricating PTFE plug that works to create the
vacuum, shut it off and release it. Grease should be applied on the
flanges to make it air-tight.
Select from below to make a Complete Kit
Any questions please call 508-881-8811
Need to learn the Basics? Click here
Desiccator or Degassing System
- Degassing small items
- Ideal for drying
2 sizes to choose from.
Model 204 chamber - cost $139
size : 5.90(150mm)ID horz. at flange o-ring x 8.25(204mm) inch vert. max
Model 206 chamber - cost $189
Size : 9.44(240mm)ID horz. at flange o-ring x 12.4(315mm) vert. max
To make your system complete select a vacuum pump, filter, hose, gauge, valves - these items can be ordered with the chamber.
- General purpose
- LAV3 oil seal vane pump firstname.lastname@example.org/Hg - cost $595
- Dry pumps
- Exhuast Filter - oil mist filter with fittings for oil sealed pumps - cost $98
- Inline Filter for keeping dirt out of your vacuum pump- 10 um filter with fittings for hose - cost $49
- Hose for connecting chamber to pump - 3/8" vacuum grade hose 6 ft long - cost $49
- Dryers are also optional for each chamber
Vacuum Control Manifold:
- Allows you finger tip control of the vacuum level and vacuum brake. simply cut your hose(3/8") and insert the manifold.
- Includes vacuum Gauge - 0-30 inch of Hg, Metering flow control valve with fittings and hose fittings - cost $115.00